What is “Make Me Analyst” all about?
I am Kalyan Nandi, a Data Scientist Professional with substantial experience in Statistical Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Big Data handling and processing. My work lies in building complex and efficient models using machine learning techniques, dashboarding, reporting, predictive modeling, architect data analysis pipelines. “Make Me Analyst” was started in early 2017 to provide free tutorials in Data Science and Analytics.
Aims and Objectives:
The objectives of “Make Me Analyst” is to provide a learning platform for students and newbies about Analytics. It is all about enhancing one’s data analytics acumen. If you are the one thinking about how to getting started with Data Science & Analytics from scratch, then “Make Me Analyst” is the perfect place for you to learn and experience. On “Make Me Analyst” website, my mission is to share my learning and tips on Data Science & Analytics on a daily basis.
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India, 2015
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Mathematics and Physics, University of Calcutta, 2011
- Data Science specialization as well as Executive Data Science specialization from Coursera offered by Johns Hopkins University [10 Courses & 5 Courses respectively]
- Statistical Learning from Stanford | ONLINE
- Machine Learning from Coursera offered by Stanford University
- Machine Learning specialization from Coursera offered by University of Washington [3 courses: Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach, Regression and Classification]
- Data Analysis and Statistical Inference, Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies, Mastering Data Analysis in Excel, Managing Big Data with MySQL, Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau from Coursera offered by Duke University.
- Python Specialization from Coursera offered by University of Michigan [5 Courses]
- Graph Analytics for Big Data from Coursera offered by UC San Diego